3rd Banpong Fish Festival

Tonkaholics
QILIN
QILIN

Post by Tonkaholics » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am

HNLim wrote:
Tonkaholics wrote:But at least the GFs are placed in reasonably sized tanks at Banpong... the ones in Aquarama are terrible. So small... makes me feel so sorry for the fish. The tiny tanks at Aquarama are only large enough for fish to turn circles in.... and there's not even space to get away from people who keep knocking on the glass....
Fish never complain, you complain for what?
It's exactly because the poor fish cannot say anything when they are stressed that's why as human beings we must advocate mah!! ;)

Tonkaholics
QILIN
QILIN

Post by Tonkaholics » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:33 am

^RaCe wrote:
Tonkaholics wrote:
LauLanChu wrote:Don't you find these creatures amazing human creation. Should be well liked, as always the bigger the better.
I hope u are actually showing sarcasm here... cause sorry but they look like scary.. Can't even swim or balance properly.. equivalent to plastic surgery overdone. The horn is suppose to grow forward... on these samples.. it's growing sideways... that's why it looks like big mushrooms.
Hahaha, different fish, different appreciation. But I've always seen LHs as longkang fishes. paiseh
Interesting... I've seen some in the large longkangs near my previous workplace and near my home... from the top they resemble small LHS....

Tonkaholics
QILIN
QILIN

Post by Tonkaholics » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:45 am

LauLanChu wrote:Anyone want to guess what is inside the head hump, certainly not wen. Ever break the coconut before to see?
I thought that the 'horn' actually consists of a bone or frame like nuchal lines containing tissue inside? It's something like the human nuchal lines across the occipital bone of the cranium, isn't it?

Tonkaholics
QILIN
QILIN

Post by Tonkaholics » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:47 am

LauLanChu wrote:Anyone want to guess what is inside the head hump, certainly not wen. Ever break the coconut before to see?
I think if u 'break' it... u will kill the fish. :))) More likely incision... will allow some form of a glimpse.... into this mushroom-head (Gu-Tou) man-made fish.

Tonkaholics
QILIN
QILIN

Post by Tonkaholics » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:48 am

LauLanChu wrote:
Backslash wrote: This will be interesting. Wonder what is inside....
Probably enlarged brains of a smart fish.
"smart" until his brains are coming over his eyes... cham! ;)

^RaCe
FAIRY
FAIRY

Post by ^RaCe » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:17 am

Tonkaholics wrote:
I thought that the 'horn' actually consists of a bone or frame like nuchal lines containing tissue inside? It's something like the human nuchal lines across the occipital bone of the cranium, isn't it?
dunno about simi line, simi bone n simi cranium, but the hump if soft. most prob made up of fats. same like their ancestral cichlids.

traders
PHOENIX
PHOENIX

Post by traders » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:46 am

Sorry guys, honestly they don't look beautiful at all. They look like a disgusting freak.

^RaCe
FAIRY
FAIRY

Post by ^RaCe » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:51 am

traders wrote:Sorry guys, honestly they don't look beautiful at all. They look like a disgusting freak.
hahaha. dun say till like that lah. everything is beautiful in their own way.

traders
PHOENIX
PHOENIX

Post by traders » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:40 am

HNLim wrote:So if your oranda has a hood as big as this fella, what would you consider your oranda as?
A cull ;) ... If I put an analogy, most "normal" guys tend to like ladies with big breast however it must be proportionate to the body size. Will you think an oversize ones beautiful?

Sorry ladies, just stating the fact.

Tonkaholics
QILIN
QILIN

Post by Tonkaholics » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:32 pm

^RaCe wrote:
dunno about simi line, simi bone n simi cranium, but the hump if soft. most prob made up of fats. same like their ancestral cichlids.

*LOL* Fats in the brain!! hahahhahah....

Tonkaholics
QILIN
QILIN

Post by Tonkaholics » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:41 pm

traders wrote:
HNLim wrote:So if your oranda has a hood as big as this fella, what would you consider your oranda as?
A cull ;) ... If I put an analogy, most "normal" guys tend to like ladies with big breast however it must be proportionate to the body size. Will you think an oversize ones beautiful?

Sorry ladies, just stating the fact.
I think this is really a matter of personal taste & racial conditioning. :)))

It's interesting because there are men who actually like flat-chested women!! *shock!* So... either these men are lying or they actually have slight paedophilic tendencies (men who like prepubescent girls). *wicked smile*

There are some men who like tiny boned women with huge bustlines (yes.... there are women who are very slim & small with naturally huge breasts)... and then there are those men who love women who have lots to hug... breasts, butt, hips, waist....有份量 ;) Then there are those men who like tiny women with tiny everything..... ;)

I had someone who once asked me what's the point of being a woman if a woman looks like a prepubescent teenage boy, slim, flat and bony? ;))

Tonkaholics
QILIN
QILIN

Post by Tonkaholics » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:45 pm

But back to this LH topic... i think the problem is that the LHs in these photos... the horn or Kok seems to be growing like a mushroom and it's lumpy toooo just look at the texture, lumps sticking out everywhere....!!!

If it was growing forwards like a nice smooth horn or kok and not so lumpy looking it might be quite nice...

Analogy with women's bustlines - large/med/small busts.. all a matter of preference and taste - but LUMPY and mushroom shaped busts ?? EEEEEE!

traders
PHOENIX
PHOENIX

Post by traders » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:01 pm

Need to inject some spice into the discussion mah ...

LauLanChu
Former Staff Member

Post by LauLanChu » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Tonkaholics wrote:
It's exactly because the poor fish cannot say anything when they are stressed that's why as human beings we must advocate mah!! ;)
You would never know the fish damn proud of her crown.

Away for a while didn't know that this analogy to boobs. Back to fish topics.
LauLanChu

LauLanChu
Former Staff Member

Post by LauLanChu » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Back to fish, this is one of my favourites, unfortunately win nothing. (photo coutesy of bro Meng from fish hub).

LauLanChu