Bangkok Dangerous Goldfish Farm Visit

pijulrs

Re: Bangkok Dangerous Goldfish Farm Visit

Post by pijulrs » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:22 am

crossback wrote:Their 100-120bht ranchu looks not bad...
Better dont buy...yes it cheap in Jatujak...either it had 1-2 defect or worst then that.Most are tail folded n unbalance tail.
Im a fish kichi...

Wow
SHARK
SHARK

Post by Wow » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:18 am

HNLim wrote:Luckily your wife is with you, otherwise it is even more dangerous. :icon-mrgreen:
But the danger doubles when the wife shares the same hobby, both vying for good fish :lol:

pijulrs

Post by pijulrs » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:33 pm

My wife not interested in other fish other then Goldfish. She likes oranda too :D
But she prefer the small size one the cute cute short body type that cannot grow bigger so much.Bought for her a a pair of short body oranda red white colour from Mr Asit. She love it :dance:
Im a fish kichi...

LauLanChu
Former Staff Member

Post by LauLanChu » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:58 pm

pijulrs wrote:
LauLanChu wrote:The first oranda you got has an interesting tail. Any reason why you get that pc?
Which one you are referring bro LLC?The black or bi colour red white oranda?
The R/W oranda.
LauLanChu

pijulrs

Post by pijulrs » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:44 am

Oh that fish...first the colour pattern.Then the tail big n high.Really spread tail.The body form is not broad but more elongated one.minimum developement of the funtan cheek n ok ok wen developement.I never encounter young oranda like this before.Bear told me that this is a giant or structure fish.So i choose this to grom in my outdoor tub.
Im a fish kichi...

LauLanChu
Former Staff Member

Post by LauLanChu » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:31 pm

OIC.
LauLanChu

crossback
JEDI
JEDI

Post by crossback » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:48 pm

pijulrs wrote:Oh that fish...first the colour pattern.Then the tail big n high.Really spread tail.The body form is not broad but more elongated one.minimum developement of the funtan cheek n ok ok wen developement.I never encounter young oranda like this before.Bear told me that this is a giant or structure fish.So i choose this to grom in my outdoor tub.
Show update of this fellow in few mths time ok...
Curious how it will develope...
Nice tail...

goldenswimmers
SHARK
SHARK

Post by goldenswimmers » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:33 am

:oops: Indeed very dangerous..such beautiful fish and a great job sharing your trip :dance:
Wow mr jack has some beautiful Tri colour oranda but yes a lot of great fish shown!! :o
I might not make it back from such a trip...have to find a job in BKK to cover all the fish I would buy!! :lol:

hypersushi
TUNA
TUNA

Post by hypersushi » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:39 pm

OMG bro pijurls... I'm seriously poisoned by your pics. Part of my frustration is finding decent quality ranchus here in Malaysia (without the ridiculous high prices). Many LFS in Malaysia claim their ranchus are Thai ranchus but prices are high or price is ok but quality is lacking. Your pics of Jatuchak market's THB120 ranchus are the kinds I would be happy with. Really need your advice how I can bring these back to Malaysia as I visited Bangkok many times but always stopped short of buying fish back.