Fish Haven.

Farms and shops activities.
Post Reply
maculosus
MARLIN
MARLIN
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: hougang

Fish Haven.

Post by maculosus » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:40 pm

I was totally almost zero to GF, when i started the GF, i started with Ryukin cheap cheap type and was boring and did not know how to appreciate them. I had seen many Ranchu and Oranda in lfs and neither one impress me. I was recommended to Fish Haven. At first i told myself to forget it as it was too far from my place( hougang). On sat, i paid a visited to Fish Haven, and my eyes nearly drop when i see their collection. Lets not talk abt the super show quality fish, even the offer SVR and Oranda beats those i had seen so far. I spend $500 one the first visit due to the quality of the fish and a very friendly boss, willing to share and very honest and genuine person. Sun i visit them again and spend 1XXX again, cannot tahan their quality fish. If looking for very quality fish, i strongly recommend FishHaven. 3 CHEERS!!! Dave.

User avatar
LauLanChu
Former Staff Member
Posts: 14848
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:09 pm
Location: Singapore, North

Post by LauLanChu » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:05 pm

HN,
We are all addicted. Remember you also bought 1XXX fish for comp :wink:
LauLanChu
Image

User avatar
Backslash
HERO
HERO
Posts: 3989
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:19 pm

Re: Thumbs ups Fish Haven.

Post by Backslash » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:17 pm

HNLim wrote:
maculosus wrote:I was totally almost zero to GF, when i started the GF, i started with Ryukin cheap cheap type and was boring and did not know how to appreciate them. I had seen many Ranchu and Oranda in lfs and neither one impress me. I was recommended to Fish Haven. At first i told myself to forget it as it was too far from my place( hougang). On sat, i paid a visited to Fish Haven, and my eyes nearly drop when i see their collection. Lets not talk abt the super show quality fish, even the offer SVR and Oranda beats those i had seen so far. I spend $500 one the first visit due to the quality of the fish and a very friendly boss, willing to share and very honest and genuine person. Sun i visit them again and spend 1XXX again, cannot tahan their quality fish. If looking for very quality fish, i strongly recommend FishHaven. 3 CHEERS!!! Dave.
Looks like you have become a "GF drug" addict liao! Take it easy my friend. The best is yet to be.
Not just a drug addict but got the spell also. :shock:

User avatar
Backslash
HERO
HERO
Posts: 3989
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:19 pm

Re: Thumbs ups Fish Haven.

Post by Backslash » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:18 pm

maculosus wrote:I was totally almost zero to GF, when i started the GF, i started with Ryukin cheap cheap type and was boring and did not know how to appreciate them. I had seen many Ranchu and Oranda in lfs and neither one impress me. I was recommended to Fish Haven. At first i told myself to forget it as it was too far from my place( hougang). On sat, i paid a visited to Fish Haven, and my eyes nearly drop when i see their collection. Lets not talk abt the super show quality fish, even the offer SVR and Oranda beats those i had seen so far. I spend $500 one the first visit due to the quality of the fish and a very friendly boss, willing to share and very honest and genuine person. Sun i visit them again and spend 1XXX again, cannot tahan their quality fish. If looking for very quality fish, i strongly recommend FishHaven. 3 CHEERS!!! Dave.
Bro, show more of your fish pic leh.

User avatar
lohsinlong
UNICORN
UNICORN
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:22 pm
Contact:

Post by lohsinlong » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:02 am

wow......i agreed that the fish haven fishes are v nice. Since u bought so many liao as u spend ard a total of 1500, tink u sure gt many good fishes mah. Quick, show us a pic to convince us leh
geraldloh

User avatar
lohsinlong
UNICORN
UNICORN
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:22 pm
Contact:

Post by lohsinlong » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:23 pm

HNLim wrote:
lohsinlong wrote:wow......i agreed that the fish haven fishes are v nice. Since u bought so many liao as u spend ard a total of 1500, tink u sure gt many good fishes mah. Quick, show us a pic to convince us leh
You never read his post carefully. He spends more than $1,500/-. Maybe even $2,000/-++.
hw u know his total sum is more than 2K?? I m juz making a general assumptions that he spend 500 on the first trip and 1k on the second trip. y must make such a accurate calculations?? even 1500 hw?? 2k hw?? u then nvr read my post carefully, i state ARD a total of 1500, i nvr say that he spend a ACTUAL of 1.5K. pls lor....
geraldloh

User avatar
lohsinlong
UNICORN
UNICORN
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:22 pm
Contact:

Post by lohsinlong » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:31 pm

HNLim wrote:
lohsinlong wrote:
HNLim wrote: You never read his post carefully. He spends more than $1,500/-. Maybe even $2,000/-++.
hw u know his total sum is more than 2K?? I m juz making a general assumptions that he spend 500 on the first trip and 1k on the second trip. y must make such a accurate calculations?? even 1500 hw?? 2k hw?? u then nvr read my post carefully, i state ARD a total of 1500, i nvr say that he spend a ACTUAL of 1.5K. pls lor....
How I know is because I "lim kopi" with him yesterday. :lol:
I dun care u lim kopi with whoever, but the post that the TS start nvr put the actual money that he spend. he only put 1xxx. then hw i know hw much he actually spend, rite? Plus, u lim kopi with him, he tell u wat, but he nvr say hw much he spend in the forum oso wat....pls lor. u then read his post carefully
geraldloh

maculosus
MARLIN
MARLIN
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: hougang

Post by maculosus » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:36 pm

lohsinlong wrote:
HNLim wrote:
lohsinlong wrote:
hw u know his total sum is more than 2K?? I m juz making a general assumptions that he spend 500 on the first trip and 1k on the second trip. y must make such a accurate calculations?? even 1500 hw?? 2k hw?? u then nvr read my post carefully, i state ARD a total of 1500, i nvr say that he spend a ACTUAL of 1.5K. pls lor....
How I know is because I "lim kopi" with him yesterday. :lol:
I dun care u lim kopi with whoever, but the post that the TS start nvr put the actual money that he spend. he only put 1xxx. then hw i know hw much he actually spend, rite? Plus, u lim kopi with him, he tell u wat, but he nvr say hw much he spend in the forum oso wat....pls lor. u then read his post carefully
haha, Relax lah bro, dont be so serious, it just joking and teasing with one another in this forum. Yes almost 2k. But be advice, sometimes like what happened here is merely jokes but misunderstanding can become war in this forum. Then there are people from nowhere come in as i call it keyboard hero and add fuel to the fire. We are in this forum to share our skill, but not from me(new bird). HNLIM as i know is a very nice man and always willing to share his exprience unselfishly. His vast exprience will create short cut to success. I wish that we will not follow the Marine forum, alway arguing, seller conning buyer and already very unhealthy. C'on lets share your exprience too. I cant take a decent pic because of my super lousy cam. :lol:

User avatar
Backslash
HERO
HERO
Posts: 3989
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:19 pm

Post by Backslash » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:54 pm

maculosus wrote:
lohsinlong wrote:
HNLim wrote: How I know is because I "lim kopi" with him yesterday. :lol:
I dun care u lim kopi with whoever, but the post that the TS start nvr put the actual money that he spend. he only put 1xxx. then hw i know hw much he actually spend, rite? Plus, u lim kopi with him, he tell u wat, but he nvr say hw much he spend in the forum oso wat....pls lor. u then read his post carefully
haha, Relax lah bro, dont be so serious, it just joking and teasing with one another in this forum. Yes almost 2k. But be advice, sometimes like what happened here is merely jokes but misunderstanding can become war in this forum. Then there are people from nowhere come in as i call it keyboard hero and add fuel to the fire. We are in this forum to share our skill, but not from me(new bird). HNLIM as i know is a very nice man and always willing to share his exprience unselfishly. His vast exprience will create short cut to success. I wish that we will not follow the Marine forum, alway arguing, seller conning buyer and already very unhealthy. C'on lets share your exprience too. I cant take a decent pic because of my super lousy cam. :lol:
Aiya, 1500 gf already spent, cant buy a better cam meh? :lol:

Hugoboss
FAIRY
FAIRY
Posts: 550
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:53 am
Location: Singapore

Post by Hugoboss » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:32 am

HN,

Don't kay-kay lah....your place got 1 or 2 that time i see, kwat kwat oranda....nap shot curry pok one leh.
Image

cktan

Post by cktan » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:44 am

Hugoboss wrote:HN,

Don't kay-kay lah....your place got 1 or 2 that time i see, kwat kwat oranda....nap shot curry pok one leh.
so many ppls rear oranda.
I dont have the skill in seeing a good oranda. but frankly speaking I think most ppl like black charcoal black oranda right? correct me if I am wrong.

But I like red-white typical pattern appreciation person, :lol:

User avatar
LauLanChu
Former Staff Member
Posts: 14848
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:09 pm
Location: Singapore, North

Post by LauLanChu » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:45 am

Was at Fish Haven recently. These are some of their self-bred oranda.
ImageImage
ImageImage
LauLanChu
Image

User avatar
Backslash
HERO
HERO
Posts: 3989
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:19 pm

Post by Backslash » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:18 pm

Was there yesterday, saw some $9 ranchu, very swee. :H
ImageImageImageImage

Post Reply