As mentioned, on previous thread.thriviazy wrote:just brought home these 2 beauties...
* It is important for butterfly to have 'strong' tail bone. This is in the gene.
* Balance and Healthy eyes
* Just like all other varieties of goldfish, it good to choose one with the tail tightly tuck on its abdomen.
* When swimming, not swing one-sided.
Nevertheless, it is hard to find a good butterfly in Singapore.
Example of a good butterfly
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 14848
- Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:09 pm
- Location: Singapore, North
Why I said your telescope butterfly have the Tosakin attributes. The fused tail span, flip over and serrated tail are features that Tosakin requires. I fully agreed, you have a gem in hand, keep them well. Don't think you can find a second piece in Sg. I would call them Tosakin Dragon Eyes.
Last edited by LauLanChu on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am very impressed by the changing stage of the 2 fishes.thriviazy wrote:just brought home these 2 beauties...
At a moment, I thought the top picture are the latest ones while the bottom pictures are the previous ones.
From weak, collapse & close tails, the fishes have developed to a strong, open and nice spread tails!!
For a moment, I thought the 2 fishes have went to a plastic surgery hehehe