The Ultimate DragonEye????

chochiss
Former Staff Member

The Ultimate DragonEye????

Post by chochiss » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:22 pm

To kick start this topic, I would like you guys to contribute your fair share of experience & opinions about this beautiful goldfish.

As for me, I believe that dragoneyes are best viewed from the top.....TVDE.....hehehe...just my personal preference.....

what say you guys???
keeping beauties more alive

chochiss
Former Staff Member

Post by chochiss » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:24 pm

try imagining the view from top.......with beautiful coloration & nice pond background......a sight to behold...

Oranda Lover
SHARK
SHARK

Post by Oranda Lover » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:36 pm

I also agree to appreciate them from top.
Coz I love to see the spread of their tail.

Mine dunno is butterfly or Moor?
Will post pic when I download in PC.

Hamad
MARLIN
MARLIN

Post by Hamad » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:40 pm

It's my first post and the moment I saw a section for Dragon eyes I came running here first!

For me, it also depends on the fish. If it has a nice round body then I rather see it from the side. If the body is slimmer but the tail is nicely spread then I'd like to see it from the top.

I'll post photos of my butterflies very soon, at the time though I only have two in a tank in my room, but I'd love more if I find a breeder that is willing to ship abroad! :D

Hamad
MARLIN
MARLIN

Post by Hamad » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:14 pm

Thank you so much for the link, those beauties are very hard to describe!

Our customs allow individuals to receive two boxes maximum for live fish, otherwise they assume these fish are for business and require trade license. So it is hard for someone like me :cry:

Hopefully one day I'll find a store that is willing to order large amounts and let me have some for myself :!:

chochiss
Former Staff Member

Post by chochiss » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:21 pm

HNLim wrote:
Hamad wrote:Thank you so much for the link, those beauties are very hard to describe!

Our customs allow individuals to receive two boxes maximum for live fish, otherwise they assume these fish are for business and require trade license. So it is hard for someone like me :cry:

Hopefully one day I'll find a store that is willing to order large amounts and let me have some for myself :!:
If you like, I can arrange for some to be distributed to Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and UAE. Apart from the freight, they are not expensive. I am talking about quality similar to what you see in the link. From the same master that breeds those shown in the link.

2 boxes should be able to take up to 50 pieces. Firing up you heart for goldfish again right?
can ship less than that?? prolly 2 - 4 pieces??? :shock: :shock:

nice variations......lim....

guys, any pics to share??? I used to have some panda dragon eyes but now....it's all gone..... :cry:

chochiss
Former Staff Member

Post by chochiss » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:50 am

HNLim wrote:Why don't you drive down to Singapore and lim kopi with us then bring the butterfly back?
Looking forward to it man.....no worries....I need to schedule my time only.....tight each & everyday.......work is squeezing every last drop of blood in me.......

As for bringing back life fishes from Sg to M'sia, got quarantine wan la from our customs office......the fishes need to be check into the customs over @ Johor side for couple of days.......difficult huh......sigh....... :cry:

chochiss
Former Staff Member

Post by chochiss » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:19 pm

HNLim wrote:If that is the case, how did the guy manage to bring my fish to KL for competition?
I really dunno man....still thinking bout it till today..... :roll:

Backslash
HERO
HERO

Post by Backslash » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:43 pm

chochiss wrote:
HNLim wrote:If that is the case, how did the guy manage to bring my fish to KL for competition?
I really dunno man....still thinking bout it till today..... :roll:
Just act blur and "smuggle" in lor. :wink:

chochiss
Former Staff Member

Post by chochiss » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:15 am

Backslash wrote:Just act blur and "smuggle" in lor. :wink:
when get caught....paying fine is alright for me....but if they ask me to swallow it....then how???? :shock: :shock:

Backslash
HERO
HERO

Post by Backslash » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:13 am

chochiss wrote:
Backslash wrote:Just act blur and "smuggle" in lor. :wink:
when get caught....paying fine is alright for me....but if they ask me to swallow it....then how???? :shock: :shock:
Dun scare me leh. Last time I brought one louhan out leh. :lol:

chochiss
Former Staff Member

Post by chochiss » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:24 pm

Backslash wrote:Dun scare me leh. Last time I brought one louhan out leh. :lol:
Last time ok. Was it pretty long ago? Now cannot already. LAst time some of my friends used to go SG to get TVRs, thai ranchus & orandas. Now because of this, many many people from KL will not bring back fishes unless you stay in Johor la.

Rooney10
TUNA
TUNA

Post by Rooney10 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:54 pm

HNLim wrote:
Hamad wrote:Thank you so much for the link, those beauties are very hard to describe!

If you like, I can arrange for some to be distributed to Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and UAE. Apart from the freight, they are not expensive. I am talking about quality similar to what you see in the link. From the same master that breeds those shown in the link.

2 boxes should be able to take up to 50 pieces. Firing up you heart for goldfish again right?
hey bro i just saw the panda telescope pic and i find it really really pretty man. im looking for exactly one of that type. seen any around in singapore or tip me on where to get it?

if ur importing it, how much would it be for like a fish? just a rough estimation.

chochiss
Former Staff Member

Post by chochiss » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:35 am

TVDE???

Backslash
HERO
HERO

Post by Backslash » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:16 am

chochiss wrote:TVDE???

This one very nice and unique, yours?